The Husqvarna K770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with a semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear, and maximum belt life. The lightweight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start, and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity. Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to the sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley.
- Superior power-to-weight ratio while being light, compact, and powerful
- Semi-automatic SmartTension lowers the risk of under-and-over tensioning
- Newly designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, making higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt setup
- Strong poly-V belt with maintenance-free DuraStarter and new efficient Active Air Filtration system ensures long usage intervals
- The Clutch cooling fan lowers the operating temperature inside the belt cover extending the service life for the transmission components, including the drive belt
- DEX, dust suppression system, makes it easy to ensure dust is reduced while minimizing water consumption and slurry