The Husqvarna K4000 minimizes dust for safe indoor cutting. A constant-flow water valve and integrated regulator ensure constant flow to the blade for safe and efficient cutting with water. Featuring a forward rotating blade for minimal operator effort and an ergonomically designed rear handle for comfortable use. New pop-up carbon brushes increase reliability and allow for longer service intervals.
Easily adapt for dry cutting with the vacuum attachment accessory!
- Integrated regulator controls the volume assuring constant water flow on the blade
- A constant-flow water valve ensures the amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust, creating a slurry without an excess of water
- Ergonomically designed rear handle
- Power cord inlet located underneath the handle for easy use and comfortable handling while operating
- Equipped with Elgard advanced electronic overload protection system that varies the rotation speed to warn of an approaching overload
- Pop-up carbon brushes increase motor life
- DEX, dust suppression system, makes it easy to ensure dust is reduced while minimizing water consumption and slurry