This spring Stihl released their innovative new cut-off machine, the Stihl TS 500i. This new saw is something to brag about. It is the very first electronically controlled fuel injected cut-off saw. Check it out:
Click to view a larger image. The Stihl TS 500i is the versatile new electronically controlled fuel injected cut-off saw.
What are the benefits of this new saw?
• No Starting Problems - Solve your cut-off saw starting problems with the TS 500i. The saw starts in one pull.
• Increased Power - The 72.2 cc, 5.1 hp TS 500i is 17% more powerful than the Stihl TS 420.
• Lightweight and Compact - The TS 500i is only 6% heavier than the Stihl TS 420, making it 22.5 lbs.
• Low Emission Engine - The low emission engine provides optimal torque throughout RPM range, eliminating the need for a choke.
• X2 Air Filtration - The X2 air filtration system is virtually maintenance-free and maintains 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
• Water Control - Included Electronic Water Control feature simplifies water flow adjustment while cutting.
• First of its kind - The Stihl TS 500i is the first cut-off machine to feature an electronically controlled fuel-injection system.
One of the best features is the starting capability. Check out this demonstration video of the Stihl TS 500i starting with only a light pull.
For more information related to the Stihl TS 500i and other cut-off saws, check out these pages:
Esch has earned the trust of contractors by consistently contributing to their industries. We have a history of donating diamond tools, equipment and time to local trade schools. We are active in many trade associations and have provided leadership in industry associated fundraising and membership recruitment drives. Contact us for upcoming events and training.